i'm one that I want everything to work and look as intended, so again, against the idea for the same reason... If something is inserted one way, it should be displayed as such...

Now font and color based on defaults, sure...

Again, i do want to see a setting that allows you to NOT HAVE TO see stupid colors on users posts... It can be incredibly hard to read, especially for visually impared users... Especially ones who have difficulties differencieating colors, and users who post in pink :looks up:


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!