I should crearify what we have in mind and maybe it will spark some ideas or enthusiasm here as well...

Below is a copy and paste from our TON Admin discussions --

The absolute best of both worlds would be to develop the ability to...

1) Quickly log in to your user account and upload an entire folder of photos from your PC into a Gallery album on the TON server,

2) Jump over to the Ride Report / Event Report forum of your choice and create a new thread,

3) Using the normal Post/Reply page tools, find a NEW option to "attach an inline photo from any TON Gallery here" using the same sort of quick tool as is used for adding a smilie,

Basically my idea is to allow each user to use a BROWSE window (some sort of javascript popup?) to VISUALLY search the TON gallery directory of folders and albums.

Since most users don't take the time to "tag" their photos properly prior to uploading, it's almost impossible to identify them by "name" later, so they would need to visually look through the photo album and click and choose the photo they want to add.

You would need to code in a minimum and maximum size for the inline photo to display...preferably using the old "small/medium/large" method used for display in the Gallery albums themselves as the default settings for the UNNT integration as well.

Then the user can find the photo, link directly to the Gallery, pull the photo from there (I realize this may require a duplication of disk storage space, but that's not a huge thing) to present it in the thread in a blog-like manner, and basically create a monologue to integrate with their post and photos.

The only other option our users may ask for that relates to this is -- to also have another post/reply option that simplifies things by allowing them to "add a link to a TON Gallery Photo Album" -- and have it open in a totally new TON forum master page window.