As an admin, viewing posts, users ip addresses should show to the left of the posting when you have the "CP -> Display Options -> General -> Primary Tab -> Topic Display Options Dropdown -:> IP Address Visibility" option enabled.

As for who registered from an IP, you can go to "CP -> Membership -> Member management -> View/Edit Members tab -> Advanced Search Options dropdown -> Last Post IP option"

2/3/4 don't exist, you'd have to craft a custom mysql query for each. Additionally threads has no way of monitoring pm's (although I've made numerous sugguestions to have a way for uwers to report abuse in pm's, it's been overlooked).

I'm hoping for some sort of "report spam" and/or "report abuse" option for PM's in the future, as it allows users to report spam and abuse to the admin; i'm quite suprised that something liek this isn't in the codebase, but everyone tends to whine "privacy" (eventhough the admin can do a one click "become this user")

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!