I posted responses to these before in this thread...

Originally Posted by Gizmo
As an admin, viewing posts, users ip addresses should show to the left of the posting when you have the "CP -> Display Options -> General -> Primary Tab -> Topic Display Options Dropdown -:> IP Address Visibility" option enabled.

As for who registered from an IP, you can go to "CP -> Membership -> Member management -> View/Edit Members tab -> Advanced Search Options dropdown -> Last Post IP option"

2/3/4 don't exist, you'd have to craft a custom mysql query for each. Additionally threads has no way of monitoring pm's (although I've made numerous sugguestions to have a way for uwers to report abuse in pm's, it's been overlooked).

I'm hoping for some sort of "report spam" and/or "report abuse" option for PM's in the future, as it allows users to report spam and abuse to the admin; i'm quite suprised that something liek this isn't in the codebase, but everyone tends to whine "privacy" (eventhough the admin can do a one click "become this user")

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!