I am new to all of this forum stuff, so please bear with me. A few of my buddies and I are interested in starting our own forum. I have purchased a domain name and have used freeforum.org to set up a temporary site for users to post. It is fine for now, but I was thinking why not go ahead and do the ubb thing and it will not be a hassle later on down the road. I am thinking about purchasing the 199.00 ubb, with 1 year of upgrades. My question is, how hard is it gonna be for me to swap all of the threads I have now over to the new ubb board? Would it be better if I purchased the 199.00 install as well? How long will I be down, is this a simple matter of me telling the installers what I want and the presto it is done? I am sorry for the lack of knowledge here guys, any help would be greatly appreciated.........Blake


The beating will continue until morale improves....