The install fee is only applicable should you not want to install the forum by yourself, it's not that difficult. An alternative would be to hire a 'dev guy (such as me, allen ayres, etc) to install it for you as well.

As for the turnaround, I'm unsure with groupee's side of things, I believe it'd likely be a couple of days to roll it out.

As for your current data, I'd love to see if you're running the only supporter forum we allow imports from (phpbb) however I don't read chinese and thus cannot decypher your site...



I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!