Well, the UBB doens't know who's email is invalid, so either way it wouldn't be automatic. You can lookup a user via email address so I fail to see what you want changed...

As for the tick for "accept admin emails" missing from the member area, I've reported this at the beta site and we're merely waiting for Rick's input...

As for a period of 6 months being yoru criteria fr inactive users, same as the email, it's not automatic, so simply plug info into the member search in the cp; I'm sure it has an area that lists "last logged in"


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!