Man I hate to ask you guys this stuff as I feel it makes me look so stupid. What I want on my site is a few different color options as some of the older gents have a hard time seeing the text with a dark back ground. I would like some custom colors, what I have is a hunting and fishing site, if you need to know what type of rifle you need to shoot 1k I can do that but the computer stuff is just way beyond me. I also want to have some banners for advertising that change to another advertiser every so often. I feel like I am asking so much of you guys, I am willing to pay for any service rendered. What I would really like is a custom style that goes around the forum, the only problem is I would want a color called outfitter camo, I guess kinda like a border around the site, and then a banner up top with my website's name and some user pictures in it, you can check out my site and see a small banner at the top, I want it just like that only bigger. There is also a banner at the bottom and that is where I want the banners of advertisers to go. If I am able to post my site on here for you guys to look at let me know and I will post a link to it........Blake

The beating will continue until morale improves....