Well, where I'm at we're on a set of big hills, but the whole area is old swampland that they backfilled... so the water table is all sorts of wonky lol... Where we won't be under a ton of water like a lot of other areas would be, we still get hit pretty bad lol...

I spent the better half of the day pumping my basement of more water, then i had to re-light the pilot light on our hot water heater twice today... In a flooded basement lol...



I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!