I have some forums that I would like people to enter an extra registration or similar to be able to see and post in (potentially with approval by a mod/admin).
I don't think that is possible with today’s version [7.2.2] or has been planned for [7.3]. Basically to briefly explain my forum is read for everyone and signup required to post, but I also have some forums that I would like just certain people to read/post in.
For instance I would have a forum with discussions not suited for a certain age group, so I would want people to see the forum, click it, and get information text where they would have to agree on the terms and e.g. being 16+ or similar. This would then either be approved directly or the option to make it a registration queue so that a mod/admin can approve people who join that particular forum including any sub forums.
I guess this gives the general idea, is this something maybe more people than me would make use of and thereby something relevant for a future version?
Thank in advance for any feedback/comments... for all I know maybe someone made a mod or similar for cases like this!