Good day,

I have a couple questions. I have been to forums like mine that are set up that you have to be a member and log in before you can see anything on the board. All you see is a message that states you must be a member to enter the forum and click here to register.

Can this be done with threads? If so how do you do it?

Next question topic views:

I prefer to have each posted post count as a view. Right now that isn't happening on my board. I have 62 posted replies but 30 views. It looks silly to me and in my business topic views are important and every forum has it set up the way it was in the past, not the way it is now. Can this be changed on my board, and if so, how do you do it?

I have been a long time member of infopop/groupee/ubb/threads and I would like to make the above changes to my board.

While some want to see real hits, I am not interested in real hits and I can't show what it does now as it costs me business, because it makes the board look not as busy. I know that sounds a bit deceptive, but when you are competing with other boards that have that setup you are handicapped.

Thanks for reading and I thank you in advance for your answers.

http://www.freaksforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php