Welll, its not having a problem at the moment, but when I do that commnand, I get this:
mysql> show processlist;
+--------+-----------+-----------+----------+---------+------+-------+------------------+
| Id | User | Host | db | Command | Time | State | Info |
+--------+-----------+-----------+----------+---------+------+-------+------------------+
| 2621 | ccc_xxxx | localhost | xx_lore | Sleep | 2573 | | NULL |
| 2797 | ccc_xxxx | localhost | xx_lore | Sleep | 5960 | | NULL |
| 2814 | ccc_xxxx | localhost | xx_lore | Sleep | 3838 | | NULL |
| 2821 | ccc_xxxx | localhost | xx_lore | Sleep | 3838 | | NULL |
| 2877 | ccc_xxxx | localhost | xx_lore | Sleep | 4292 | | NULL |
| 3030 | ccc_xxxx | localhost | xx_lore | Sleep | 2159 | | NULL |
| 8637 | ccc_xxxx | localhost | xx_lore | Sleep | 3867 | | NULL |
| 17311 | ccc_xxxx | localhost | xx_lore | Sleep | 4139 | | NULL |
| 26708 | ccc_xxxx | localhost | xx_lore | Sleep | 3884 | | NULL |
| 27464 | ccc_xxxx | localhost | xx_lore | Sleep | 9490 | | NULL |
| 428940 | ccc_xxxx | localhost | NULL | Query | 0 | NULL | show processlist |
+--------+-----------+-----------+----------+---------+------+-------+------------------+
(I've changed the user name. The Lore database is a knowledge base that doesn't get used much. What I guess I don't under stand is what I
m not seeing and processed related to my threads DB? GUess I don't understand what this is showing me?