We had one mod resign by clearing out all of the posts from the forums that they moderated... Unfortunately this mod was like a brother to me so I trusted him more than anyone else on the forums, and thus had access to our largest forums lol... So it's not just users you have to worry about... (BTW, he told me to "take a break" and that it didn't matter and that I needed a life; as I showed him the door by adding him to the apache banned clients)


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!