I find out more about the product by not asking questions but surfing this site and the UBBDev site.

I will say that most of these guys in here answering questions are pretty much like I was years ago. They develop new code and features and submit them to everyone for free and hope that one day their creations are added into a final release as a standard part of the product.

What makes UBB so different and about the best and secure is that Rick listens to those who tear his product totally apart and look for ways to make it better, more secure, and easy to use for everyone. That is what makes it the best product on the market ever.

Most other message board systems use UBB as their center source for making their own product making them always lagging behind and hardly ever come up with great new features incorporated into the product.

I have in the past spoke with Rick and Dave and also learned that Rick is a very good programmer and one of the best I know. What he does is not that easy and when he makes new features and puts out new releases he always makes sure anyone having an older board by his company has the ease and ability to upgrade with little or no hassle.

You need to keep in mind since Windows 3.1 the mentality of the average computer user is point and click, make it go with no reading, and if you have to read its to hard. This product is designed just that way to make it better for everyone to use and not need a degree in computer science or programming to install and run the product. For the most part that is even harder then creating the product it self as you need to think of every aspect a user may come up with and solve it for them without making them feel stupid but manage to have then glad to use your product over another companies.

I'm glad there are people like Rick out there always making his product better and interacts with all his clients. Most companies will not even take your phone call or reply to users without getting their credit card first.