about 8 years ago when I asked my ISP to recommend a message board... they tod me the best was threads as it was the safest and the one using the least server resources... my ISP was clear... if I wanted to safe big in ISP fees and feel secure: go with threads

The few missing features are not really a big deal... not being sure you guy are going to drop the product is more annoying

The long times from release to release is scary in that sense...

A couple of years ago you said threads was history and to switch to Groupee... now Groupee is in testing and you cann ot even sign up... I have a few board there still going on but now the whole place is supposed to be only for band groupies

UBBthreads is still here and I have multipe sites using the software... but I do not like the uncertainty...

I few years ago when questions where asked here we got answers... but these days I do not feel like any of my questions are being answered... maybe I get an answer but it does not answer my question or solve my problem... I know I ask mostly about modifications... but that is becasue hte features expected are not there...

I love the fact that I never have any site crashes and the spam bots do not seem to know how to spam Ubbthreads...

Last edited by Taylor; 04/06/2008 10:18 AM.