Hello Everyone...
I am gearing up for an install and import of UBB.Classic 6.7.3. I did the install and got that base UBB.THREADS install working OK.
Then I just ran the import script and it looks to have imported most members (?) and about 1/3 of the forums. As I watch the script run I see it hits some errors when doing members but continues on. And then later on hits some errors doing forums. It creates the forums, but not any of the content. It stops on 18/40 forums imported.
#############
Importing threads from UBB.classicâ„¢ Forum number 25, 18 of 40 total to be imported.
Continuing the import of "oxymoarons"
Importing ""science"" (65 replies)
Warning: html::include(languages/english/generic.php) [function.html-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\WEB SITES\YSTHREADS\libs\ubbthreads.inc.php on line 892
Warning: html::include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'languages/english/generic.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\WEB SITES\YSTHREADS\libs\ubbthreads.inc.php on line 892
Notice: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "not_right_bare.tpl" in C:\WEB SITES\YSTHREADS\libs\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1087
###########################
Here is the final screen it leaves me with. Any ideas? Pretty Please - Anyone?