I'm hopeful that one of you can lead me in the right direction! (Note: I did submit a support ticket to my host, but ...)

---

My site seems to be going down more and more--especially since the upgrade, and I don't know why that is.

(FYI--it's up now--but running very sluggishly)

IF there is something that would slow down a site that I currently have turned on, I will turn it off. I mainly (right now) just want a site that my community can rely upon 99.9% of the time.

I *think* the only really resource draining option I have turned on is "Who's Online." I can certainly turn this off, but, well, I like to be able to have some bells & whistles!

I don't have the Shout Box enabled.

I haven't been able to figure out the gallery, so that isn't taking up any resources.

---

I went into the Plesk--but I keep getting a certificate error. When I got in the back-door, I couldn't even access the server.

I saw that things were in the Red after being in the Yellow (with Red being very severe).

---

Anyway, I was hopeful that someone could either give me a 101 lesson, or point me to a site with more information, or let me know if there are some resource draining bells & whistles that I might have on but don't realize it.

I like 7.3, but I also like my site up and running!

Thank you for any & all feedback.

~Sue
adwoff.com