I'm running an Import from UBB.T6.5 to UBB7 for a client (the importer however sees that differantly)...

When importing forum4 the importer dies... no error, simply does not continue...
threads_import.php?ubb=boards
Quote
Importing forum: "topic" (Category "cat")
Importing forum: "topic" (Category "cat")

Then nothing at all... I'm stumped; if there was an error I'd have something to work with, but it just dies off...

I tried dropping the tables, creating them again, then starting the import but it dies at the same exact spot the next time around...

I took and subverted the problem by using an old importer and imported into 7.2.2 and plan to upgrade to 7.3.1 later tonight...

I'm thinking that we should probably check the importers against 6.5.x and 7.3 and see if anyone runs into any buggies with their older data...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!