I've been looking at UBB threads, Vbulletin, IP.Board, PHPBB3, and just recently SMF. I thought it would be a simple decision but I really can't decide which software would be best for me.

Some of the things I like about UBB are:

a) There's an "all" button on the thread where I can see all the posts so I don't have to look at one page and then go to the next page and so on if there are many replies to a post.
b) When I go back to a forum I can easily see how many replies are unread in a post. If there's no number there I don't need to look at that post.
c) Email contents of a post sends everything in an email rather than just a link.
d) Preview post
e) Quick reply

There are probably a lot more things I like as I've been a member of a UBB board for a few years and I have a post total of over 1,000.

Things I like about PHPBB3:

a) The new style they have looks great.

What I'd like to hear is what other reasons are there for choosing UBB. I heard talk about PHPBB not being secure but I believe those problems have been fixed in the later release. Same for problems with vbulleting and IP.Board. Yeah they all had problems so I'm hoping that someone can tell me something new and give me some fresh reasons to consider UBB. Note that cost doesn't factor into my decision.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.