Oh, I definitely downloaded the latest version of threads from the Members Area. Like I said just above your post that everything worked on my main board, which is on a different site. Here's what I posted in the SQL error thread:
UBB Message We encountered a problem. The reason reported was
Script:
Line#:
SQL Error: Too big column length for column 'BBCODE_MATCH_REGEX' (max = 255). Use BLOB instead
SQL Error #: 1074
Query: CREATE TABLE ubbt_BBCODE ( BBCODE_ID int(4) NOT NULL auto_increment, BBCODE_MENU_SHOW tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1', BBCODE_ENABLE tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1', BBCODE_DESCRIPTION varchar(128) default NULL, BBCODE_MENU_PROMPT varchar(128) default NULL, BBCODE_TAG varchar(64) default NULL, BBCODE_MATCH_REGEX varchar(256) default NULL, BBCODE_MARKUP_RESULT varchar(2048) default NULL, BBCODE_MENU_ORDER int(4) NOT NULL default '0', UNIQUE KEY BBCODE_ndx (BBCODE_ID,BBCODE_ENABLE) ) TYPE=MyISAM
56 tables were created and nothing with "BBCODE" exists.
_ONLINE and _TOPIC_VIEWS have "HEAP" rather than MyISAM in the "type" column and I believe there's supposed to be some type of Permissions table which wasn't created either.
Tech support at my site host was no help, this is the email they sent to me:
"Hi, I'm afraid we can't really help with third party applications. We can't troubleshoot their program. If you are looking for any standard bb/forum system, there are at least two that you can install easily from the Fantastico section of your Dashboard, with much less hassle."
As you can see, I don't think this is going to work out. Not on that site anyway.