If you mean what version of mySQL, it's version 4.0.25-standard, if you mean version of Threads, it's the most current one downloaded from the members area. If you mean the version of UBB Classic, I have 6.7.1

Let me edit to add a couple of things. This is a board I use to test upgrades. Anytime UBB came out with an upgrade for the classic board, I'd try it on this board first. My actual board is quite big. It has 5000 members 28,000 threads and about 215,000 posts. However, since Threads is not an upgrade per se, rather a change to a different format, one that I could upload, but would not affect my classic board, I went ahead and uploaded Threads and imported my forums to it without a hitch. It took about 7 hours to import all that, but it worked laugh

Needless to say my real board is on a different site host and a high bandwidth server and so there was no problem with the database or tables. So currently my old classic board is still running while I customize the new Threads board. It may not be possible to get my test board imported to Threads, which is disappointing since I do like to test upgrades there, but for the time being, my actual functioning public board still works while I'm tinkering with the Threads board version.

Last edited by flyboy105; 09/24/2008 11:41 AM. Reason: additional info