Thank you very much, David, for taking the time to ferret out the problem. I did as you said and the tables all worked this time. There was one other table that had a VARCHAR that went beyond (way beyond) 255 and I changed it to 255 as well.

I'm sorry I'm so very late in responding, but when my test board wasn't going to work with the table problem, I had to gamble that my real board (on a different site thankfully) would pull through the process and it did.

Only one glitch happened after the import with both boards and that was anything with the "img" tags just showed the tags and not the picture. It's a problem, I suppose, with importing first and then going into control panel to allow IMG tags afterward. That process should be reversed, but with imported boards, maybe it can't be done in reverse order because after you important it gives you a link to log into your new boards.

There doesn't seem to be a "quick fix" solution to this. I tried reloading (refreshing) the post via the browser and even a right-click reload, but I have to go into the post and click edit, then "change post" and then the images show up. Unfortunately on my active working board, there are thousands of posts with images. I have a lot of work ahead of me.

Thanks again for the table help, it worked a treat and now my test board is working.