A friend of mine still has liscensed version 6.5.4 of UBB Threads of which I am doing a major overhaul.

He is on the road most of the time and I am trying to improve looks and stuff.
-----------------------------------------------
I am in need of the following :

Copy of Admin. Manual for UBBThreads 6.5.4 along with any additional info that might be beneficial. Presently usin 7.?? for now (not good).

Is there a way to install a mass (200-300) AVATARS at once (another friend is using vBulletin and said I can import what he has) ???

How does one create the ability to be able to create folders for sorting of PM's Mail ???

Forums have the ability to attach Signature for messages and would like the ability to attach signature to PM Mail also. Can this be done ???

Is there way to add 20-30 GRAEMLINS (smiley's) at once and come back to assign labels after that.

Is there a way to have a web-based spellchecker that don't require a file be downloaded to a computer since I have a hardware based Internet (MSN-TV2) which don't have the ability to save files on a hard drive ??

One last thing for now

What is involved with UBB-Threads 6.5.4 to have WRITE privelages since OWNER is in the MIDDLE EAST and ADMIN.- Yours Truly is located Central area of the USA ???

THANKS in advance . . . For Now,

KR1010