I think that the ability to see all IP addresses used in post's by a single user like in UBB.Classic would be a plus again since many community users interact from both work and home. This would stop many administrators from pulling out their hair on IP banning and then seeing that the user has more then one IP they have used many times.

Another thing would be since the registration holding link pops up for those waiting to be approved is right there in the first page in the members area it may be possible to make saved member searches also a direct link there to get to those without going through 3 things to get to that point as well.

Also add a way to edit subscriptions length and manual stuff for an admin since not everyone's servers are compatible with the paypal ipn system. This would allow you to manually approve it and set the time limit or edit the time limit and such. This is a must as far as I can see.

Mass Upload for avatars adding to the system as well as gremlins and other images used on the board. A single addition and stuff gets time consuming when adding perhaps 200 avatars at one time. In past threads versions you could upload the stuff into the proper folder and the message system would pick it right up, this is no longer working and you have to manually enter one at a time.

I will think of more while sleeping on it, LOL.