Hi all,
Since upgrading from 7.3.1 to 7.4 I have been having issues and the members of my forum are complaining. Note we are on a linux server and the mysql data base version is 5.x
I have to keep clearing the cache in order for the islands to update with the correct information.
Here is the complaints that I am getting:
1. cannot log out from the site and can't refresh cookies
2. my posts don't appear in new topics
3. post count incorrect
4. will not show me as being online
5. showing people as being online that aren't
6. If you check my profile, you will see that I can't have a custom title as it only allows me 1 (one) character max!!
help please.
Maybe it's a Version 7.4 glitch?
Thanks for your patience, I would like to get it happening correctly
BTW. I am using Firefox 3.