Sirdude, I must call upon your noble help once again. My forum looks to be now having the same (?) problem again! Can you help me? I have tried everything I know how and can't fix it. Here is the error message:
Script: /forums/libs/ubbthreads.inc.php
Line#: 2074
SQL Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (46)
SQL Error #: 2002
Query: select t1.USER_DISPLAY_NAME,t1.USER_PASSWORD,t1.USER_SESSION_ID, t1.USER_MEMBERSHIP_LEVEL, t2.USER_TOTAL_PM, t1.USER_ID, t1.USER_IS_BANNED,t1.USER_IS_UNDERAGE, t2.USER_STYLE,t2.USER_HIDE_LEFT_COLUMN,t2.USER_HIDE_RIGHT_COLUMN from ubbt_USERS AS t1, ubbt_USER_PROFILE as t2 where t1.USER_ID = '' and t1.USER_ID = t2.USER_ID
You can also see the error message on the forum homepage itself:
http://www.lymecommunity.comHelp!!
Thanks,
Bryan
EDITING NOW: Appears that I resolved the issue by going back through SirDude's previous advice and applying some of it this time around. Thanks again SirDude...looks like your advice saved me again. If this fix didn't work for some reason, I will be back, you can be sure of it! THANK YOU