Originally Posted by Gizmo
Well, in defense on this; modding your forum's stock software (the UBB) does invalidate your license terms for support according to the license tongue... Plus, UBBDev is technically the place for mods :x...

What really ticks me of is people not being up-to-date wink

Nah, just a joke, but modifying the software does not invalidate your license anymore. But it used to be.

7. Modifications to the Software. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License and during the effective term only of this License, You may alter and/or modify the Software and You may distribute or share any code modifications made by You in accordance with the terms set forth herein (independent of the Software, which may NOT be distributed or shared). You agree and acknowledge that any alteration or modification of the Software is made and used at Your own risk. No support is offered by Groupee for modified software. The foregoing restrictions shall survive the termination or expiration of this License.

Not getting response to a helpful hand is a fact of life, so I learned to live with it. With a little frustration now and then of course, I'm only human laugh

[Linked Image from siemons.org]