Hi I'm moving my forum over to a different server.
I have done a fresh install of 6.5.5 on the new server and it worked fine.
Now I want to import the data from the old forum on the other server to the new 6.5.5 on the new server.

I have done a backup of the forum on the old server running 6.5.2 from control panel

I tried to use the import from the new 6.5.5 control panel and it says
No file with a .yaml extension was found

Then I put the import script in the imports folder and get this

Error

File not found: ../libs/ubbthreads.inc.php
You need to copy the phpbb_import.php script to your ubbthreads/importers directory

I'm stuck and not sure how to get this old forum data over to the new forum.

I have the old fourm live and wanted to make the migration seemless for users. Then delete old board from old server.

Once I get the 6.5.5 running I will upgrade to 7