I view the forums ok not sure why you can't view them.

I may have skipped the prefix.

all tables have data and the data is viewable in the forum

the table prefex in the config is set to ubbt_ I don't mind that as long as I can get the forum working. I tried a test and change it 2 w3t dosn't work so set back.

the admin folder and subfolders that the links in CP are pointing to are not correct.

I did login as admin and put the correct path in the browser for paths_db.php and got the file to run.

If I can figure out the correct paths and save this do you think it will correct the CP path?

Paths & URLs
Absolute URL to Main Directory:
Relative URL to Images Directory:
Absolute PATH to Main Directory:
Track Members via Session Files:
Note: Sessions can be problematic. Please do not enable unless absolutely required.
Session File Storage Directory:
Required even if not tracking via session files.

Once again thanks