On the way to 7.4.1 - just upgraded my 6.4.4 installation to 6.5.5. Install went smoothly but we now get the following error whenever posting a new message, in all the forums. Doesn't seem to affect discussion functionality but something is amiss and I need to fix before moving to 7.4.1. I've had this installation for many years so I may have tweaked something but I don't remember. Any thoughts, suggestions ?? Thanks. By the way, this error msg appears at the top of the page above my custom forum header. It disappears after submitting the new post.
----------------------------------

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in /usr/www/users/packlite/forums/newpost.php on line 402

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/packlite/forums/newpost.php:402) in /usr/www/users/packlite/forums/ubbt.inc.php on line 141

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/packlite/forums/newpost.php:402) in /usr/www/users/packlite/forums/ubbt.inc.php on line 361

Last edited by packlite; 12/12/2008 4:29 AM.