From the screen print you provided there are only two groups that have posts moderated: Moderators and Users.
That means that all the other groups are not moderated. Including guests. I see that guests can post a reply which will not be moderated but you did not expand the create new topics permissions.
Don't know the whole picture of what you are trying to do but you need to set the other groups to be moderated as well.
Or remove the non moderated groups from the moderator member
Even though say group Engine room can't see the forum, group moderators can. But to post Group moderators is moderated but group engine room is not.

The whole permissions issue can get out of hand the more complicated you make it then try to add the -1 in a few spots.
The only way I can figure it out is to make a crib sheet with all the groups,forums,members cross referenced in every senario that could be. Then go in one at a time crib sheet in hand and edit.
That is why I trashed all my special groups, to confusing when trying to modify permissions on the fly. Trying to figuer out every possibility.

Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers