Good....hopefully, then, the fix will be in 7.4.2
The problem still exists in this forum. To be sure, I just did the following test:
1. In FLAT MODE, "marked all read"
2. navigated to
(a) FORUM: General Assistance (How Do I?)
(b) THREAD: administrator permissions
3. ALL replies were correctly marked as read
4. changed to THREADED MODE
5. navigated to (a)(b) above
6. ALL replies were incorrectly marked NEW (not read)
7. switched back to FLAT MODE and all were still marked as read
8. switched back to THREADED MODE and all were still market NEW
This holds true for all forums, threads and replies.
The above is the same results that I'm getting on my forum.
thanks,
packlite
okay, this problem has returned (Sunday am) following Rick's fix this morning of the system not going to the first unread msg. You can pick a thread here in the forums and run the above test and I think you'll see the problem.