I'm excited because it looks like the new tram for TriMet is nearly complete... It goes to the mall about 2 miles from my house and terminates downtown Portland...

It'll be a longer trip (like 5 minutes lol), but far more convieniant (as there will be more seats, more bike holders, and less bus transfers).

The one that goes to Milwaukie (I'm inbetween the Clackamas and Milwaukie transit centers) won't be done till 2016 though... Unless they see a huge grant dropped in their lap again (the other line wasn't supposed to be done till 2012)


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!