I see tons of car commercials advertising 24 MPG on the highway for all these new models.
I do not think this is a very good mileage for a new car. Matter of fact my 1997 Oldsmobile is getting 29 MPG on the highway.
Now they are also advertising $4,500 government money for the trade in of your old clunker. Hey that's great. But I understand that as soon as you turn in your car and take possession of the new car that they put something in the old car and run it causing it to blow up the engine or something. I can understand that too.
But they have you sign a contract as well saying that if the government forgets to give them the $4,500 you have to take your new car back and give it up. Now remember they just blew up your old car. That sucks.