Script: /home/xxxxx/xxxxx/wikiwirral.co.uk/public_html/forums/libs/functions_forums.inc.php - Line: 256
SELECT COUNT(p.POST_ID) AS POSTS, SUM(p.POST_IS_TOPIC) AS TOPICS, t.FORUM_ID
FROM ubbt_POSTS as p,
ubbt_TOPICS as t
WHERE (t.TOPIC_ID = p.TOPIC_ID) AND p.POST_IS_APPROVED = 1
AND (0
OR (t.FORUM_ID = 94 AND p.POST_POSTED_TIME > 0) OR (t.FORUM_ID = 90 AND p.POST_POSTED_TIME > 0) OR (t.FORUM_ID = 104 AND p.POST_POSTED_TIME > 0) OR (t.FORUM_ID = 100 AND p.POST_POSTED_TIME > 0) OR (t.FORUM_ID = 95 AND p.POST_POSTED_TIME > 0) OR (t.FORUM_ID = 99 AND p.POST_POSTED_TIME > 0) OR (t.FORUM_ID = 89 AND p.POST_POSTED_TIME > 0) OR (t.FORUM_ID = 96 AND p.POST_POSTED_TIME > 0) OR (t.FORUM_ID = 86 AND p.POST_POSTED_TIME > 0) OR (t.FORUM_ID = 66 AND p.POST_POSTED_TIME > 0) OR (t.FORUM_ID = 106 AND p.POST_POSTED_TIME > 0) OR (t.FORUM_ID = 98 AND p.POST_POSTED_TIME > 0) OR (t.FORUM_ID = 101 AND p.POST_POSTED_TIME > 0) OR (t.FORUM_ID = 91 AND p.POST_POSTED_TIME > 0) OR (t.FORUM_ID = 97 AND p.POST_POSTED_TIME > 0)) GROUP BY t.FORUM_ID - Table 'p' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

===========================================================
Since we have upgraded to 7.4 + ( With the new Permissions )
I'm getting SQL errors, i never had a single one previously.
So i'm not understanding the English terms for

Table 'p' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

What do i have to do?
Or Should i do anything?

This is the 4th Table 'p' is marked as crashed and should be repaired error this year. (Not many) but wary of losing data.

I have reported back to me from moderators that 1 or 2 topics have gone missing, but i cant prove it, but its something i'm watching.

So what do i do ? ( Thanks in advance )
Any idea's what could be causing it or is it just one of them things ?

Last edited by Mark S; 02/22/2009 3:43 PM.

BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo