Originally Posted by Thelockman
The proper way would have been to make all the changes for each upgrade in a separate thread having the entire hack per UBB ver in a single thread not spanning several UBB versions in one thread.
See, I understand but disagree... I do maintain some of my mods on seperate pages for some versions, and it's quite a chore trying to go in and make sure each thread gets updated when you make a simple update... Especially for some that are for way older versions...

Now when it's one thread, and one parent (original) post to update, it makes it far easier to address any changes for each version...

I would agree that the original posters should update their initial post with new information defined in the threads; it'd make it far easier for new users... But they should have been doing that as changes occour in the threads (I update my mods whenever a new issue arises so users don't need to bother reading through the pages)

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!