I think everyone that makes modifications and additions knows the license agreement. What I was talking about for example Multiple Identity Detector. This thread is so confusing by the time you get to the end of it you don't know what your doing.

Perhaps when it was first written it worked but then you have to read two more pages and make many modifications to the hack and hope you didn't miss anything so it works.

The proper way would have been to make all the changes for each upgrade in a separate thread having the entire hack per UBB ver in a single thread not spanning several UBB versions in one thread.

For someone who is not a programmer and just wants to add a cool hack this is frustrating and most likely will not work for them as it is laid out in that particular thread. The result is people who do not return to your site and decide they do not wish to try to add hacks or learn how to make modifications to their site or message board.

If your not understanding this then I totally am wasting my time trying to explain it to you.