Originally Posted by Thelockman
Originally Posted by Rick
When it gets stuck at pending that means paypal hasn't posted back to the paypal_ipn script for some reason.

I have checked the MySQL database and see PayPal has sent back through the "paypal_ipn" as the information is in the database and nothing is missing. Like I stated earlier is that is remained "Pending" untill I manually edited the database and then it went into an active subscription. After the subscription period ran out it remained "Active" for those users and still remains that way today. Those subscriptions ran out in December.

Like I said unless you have a way to do it in the message board software and not through PayPal it is cumbersome and really more of a hassle then it is worth. If you wish to setup a test board or use the area I had set aside for you several months ago and test and play with it feel free to do so but other then that unless you can control it through the Administration Control Panel I'm pretty much done with that idea, like I stated repeatedly it is to much of a hassle.

I have had generally good luck with the system EXCEPT (and Rick, I think this was discussed a few versions ago), it seems I have that problem of it sticking on Pending when the person uses an "eCheck" instead of a straight Paypal transaction from their PayPal account or a Credit Card.

Now, as it happens, I have a fellow who just today signed up for a subscription via Paypal using an eCheck. When I look at my Pay Pal account I can see the check is still "pending" with expected completion date of 11 March (3 days from now). It will be interesting to see if the subscription database updates once the eCheck has cleared. Right now my Database says "PAYMENT PENDING". I'll report back,

Basil