Originally Posted by Ruben
Originally Posted by JAISP
As I recall, cant find it as the search function is BROKE again, that Rick said that his beta testing staff has dropped off recently and these latest releases have not been tested as much as the previous versions. He also stated that he was thinking of recruiting new beta testers.

I believe you have posted in on this conversation as well Gizmo as you replied to one or two of my posts in that thread.

Ummm, I didn't think I was beating up on the beta testers for one, I did however TRY to point out that "Rick" himself had stated that the beta testing program has become laxed causing more bugs not to be found before the product was released to the general public.

I personally think you should have quoted Rick as he "beat up" on his own beta testing program if your looking at it in that manner.
Well I am not going to beat up on any beta testers.
I think the first thing people forget is they are all volunteers meaning they all work for free.
They may check out very thoroughly what they think is pertinent to the changes so they may overlook some items.

What I don't agree to is if a person want's to be a beta tester then they should also at least send a message to Rick that they don't have time to be one anymore. Or at least they don't have time to test the current beta release.