I'm building one with 12gb, it'll be finished when the HD gets here Tuesday (I forgot to order the HD when I ordered everything else tongue )

I'm going to use the pc to do image editing, my current one just bogs down too much with Adobe Bridge CS3.

Originally Posted by Ruben
Wow, my first box was a Tandy 1000 with a 300 baud modem less than 640k memory and a 10 MB hard drive with a VGA monitor.
Well that is what I remember anyway. But I think I started out with less than 640k ram and when windows 3 came out I upgraded to 640K and played hell with the ini files to get to "Enhanced" mode.
But it worked fine once I figured it out. I just did a lot of finger tapping waiting on things to load up.


I think my first one was similar, back then accessing the internet was through BBS's and I'd spend hours trying to figure out the commands to get from one BBS to another then waiting for it to actually happen. Prodigy made it so much easier smile

Remember the wicked speedboost we got going from Windows 3.1 to WFWG 3.11? Seemed to double the speed. smile


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe