|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 93
journeyman
|
|
journeyman
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 93 |
Hi Guys:
OK, transferred servers. On the new box, all the javascript that was part of my custom islands (rotating ads) would display on the Main index, but not on any sub-pages. Any URL than had any info after /ubbthreads.php would not display the javascript. I dunno.
OK, so I have the option of using php instaed of Java, and so I generated THAT code. Put it into the header and footer ... poof, no problem. Now the ads are displaying again. I can live with php.
BUT, when I try to make it work in the custom islands, no can do. I have some pretty important ad zones there, and I can't get them to display, either with javascript OR with php.
OK, so how do I make this php code, display in a custom island:
<?php if (@include(getenv('DOCUMENT_ROOT').'/phpadsnew/phpadsnew.inc.php')) { if (!isset($phpAds_context)) $phpAds_context = array(); $phpAds_raw = view_raw ('zone:13', 0, '', '', '0', $phpAds_context); echo $phpAds_raw['html']; } ?>
It displays fine outside the island.
If you prefer to see the javascript, I'll post that too.
Gotta display ads to pay the bills ...
Thanks all ...
Rick
|
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
ISLANDS, PHP, JAVA, and ADVIL ...
|
24hourcampfire
|
07/10/2009 9:04 PM
|
Re: ISLANDS, PHP, JAVA, and ADVIL ...
|
Ruben
|
07/10/2009 9:41 PM
|
Re: ISLANDS, PHP, JAVA, and ADVIL ...
|
24hourcampfire
|
07/10/2009 9:43 PM
|
Re: ISLANDS, PHP, JAVA, and ADVIL ...
|
24hourcampfire
|
07/10/2009 9:44 PM
|
Re: ISLANDS, PHP, JAVA, and ADVIL ...
|
Ruben
|
07/10/2009 10:03 PM
|
Re: ISLANDS, PHP, JAVA, and ADVIL ...
|
Ruben
|
07/10/2009 10:13 PM
|
Re: ISLANDS, PHP, JAVA, and ADVIL ...
|
24hourcampfire
|
07/10/2009 10:13 PM
|
Re: ISLANDS, PHP, JAVA, and ADVIL ...
|
Gizmo
|
07/10/2009 10:24 PM
|
Re: ISLANDS, PHP, JAVA, and ADVIL ...
|
Gizmo
|
07/10/2009 10:25 PM
|
Re: ISLANDS, PHP, JAVA, and ADVIL ...
|
24hourcampfire
|
07/10/2009 10:26 PM
|
Re: ISLANDS, PHP, JAVA, and ADVIL ...
|
Ruben
|
07/10/2009 10:33 PM
|
Re: ISLANDS, PHP, JAVA, and ADVIL ...
|
24hourcampfire
|
07/10/2009 10:41 PM
|
Re: ISLANDS, PHP, JAVA, and ADVIL ...
|
Gizmo
|
07/10/2009 10:43 PM
|
Re: ISLANDS, PHP, JAVA, and ADVIL ...
|
Ruben
|
07/10/2009 10:44 PM
|
Re: ISLANDS, PHP, JAVA, and ADVIL ...
|
24hourcampfire
|
07/10/2009 10:47 PM
|
Re: ISLANDS, PHP, JAVA, and ADVIL ...
|
24hourcampfire
|
07/10/2009 10:55 PM
|
Re: ISLANDS, PHP, JAVA, and ADVIL ...
|
Gizmo
|
07/10/2009 11:01 PM
|
Re: ISLANDS, PHP, JAVA, and ADVIL ...
|
24hourcampfire
|
07/10/2009 11:05 PM
|
Re: ISLANDS, PHP, JAVA, and ADVIL ...
|
Gizmo
|
07/10/2009 11:09 PM
|
Re: ISLANDS, PHP, JAVA, and ADVIL ...
|
Ruben
|
07/10/2009 11:11 PM
|
Re: ISLANDS, PHP, JAVA, and ADVIL ...
|
24hourcampfire
|
07/10/2009 11:46 PM
|
Re: ISLANDS, PHP, JAVA, and ADVIL ...
|
Ruben
|
07/10/2009 11:52 PM
|
Re: ISLANDS, PHP, JAVA, and ADVIL ...
|
24hourcampfire
|
07/10/2009 11:57 PM
|
|
|
0 members (),
427
guests, and
119
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|