Well this is a huge learning curve for me and I am confused again. I now understand how to make my own island....wohooo! However this is what I want to achieve:

On these forums top left there are the site links, I want to create something similar, I can create the island and the actual link but its the pages I want the links to go to that I do not have a clue how to create.

I want to create additional pages with the same design as my forums. I use FrontPage to build my own websites and when I do this I can always type normally (a bit like typing in this box where I can create links and diferent types of text fonts etc) I can then then either view the html or a preview of what it will look like.
I have just enabled frontpage to open php as it wouldnt do it before.
I have made a copy of my forums to use for testing it all so I dont mess up the main folder for this and tried to open one of the php files from the Scripts folder, however it opens with a whole load of things I dont understand and it doesnt preview anything different.

So I guess the main question is how do I easily create additional pages with the same background design as my forums?

Again I would appreciate help in plain English as I am not good with the tech terms.

Can anyone help me with this please?
Thanks

Last edited by Soozi; 07/25/2009 8:25 AM.