Our members are reporting errors when a post has a % sign in the subject line:

"I am getting this error when I click on the Kawai GE-30 99.9% sure thread:

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) PHP/5.2.0-8+etch13 mod_ssl/2.2.3 OpenSSL/0.9.8f Server at www.pianoworld.com Port 80 "


"Frank,

If it helps, I have reproduced the issue with the thread mentioned above. I am pretty sure that it is caused by the % symbol in the subject.

I just created another thread with % in the subject and get the same error message when trying to access it.

I kept the URL for my test subject and then went in and removed the % symbol from the subject field. I then was able to access it fine from the list of threads.

Rich "

This may have already been reported, I couldn't find it doing a search.

- Frank B.
PianoWorld.com


Founder/Host
Piano World
https://PianoWorld.com
Home of the world famous Piano Forums.
http://forum.PianoWorld.com
88,000+ registered members
Over 2.5 million posts, and growing...