Originally Posted by Shant
Originally Posted by Ruben
Unless you installed one of the upload hacks. You probably used your option 2.
Members sent you the file. You uploaded them. Then posted a link to the file. There was never a stock option to to that with classic.

Right, but how did I get all those pics onto one page? Did I do it through the control panel? Is there some kind of framework for that?
I don't have a clue how you did it.
If you placed them all on one page, you probably just made a html page with all the pictures. Or you used some type of software or site to link to. All I can say is there was never a feature like that at all in classic. It did not even have the gallery feature.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers