Well let me say this.
I will agree the documentation for classic was better that threads.
Probably due to the software had matured a bit more than threads has at this point.
But the classic Admin guide never matched up exactly to each version either.
So what you can access here is as close as it ever was. 6.2 to 6.7 was just some minor nit noid fixes and maybe some small enhancements.

So I don't see any advantage in trying to find a guide for 6.2 it wont help anymore than what documentation is currently available. In fact I think you will find the last documentation released for 6.7.3 is not much different than what it was for 6.0

Besides the admin guide will not reference the test script. Nor was it ever intended to.
It is just a script to run as a php file to see if php works on your server and if it is setup to use a mysql database connection . all it takes is to upload the file to the site and type the url in your browser.

But I guess if you don't have total control over a site then you have to do what you are doing.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers