I have had this problem for a few months "Freezing and Locking Up" I run a iMac and use Firefox
The forum will be working find for 1 or 2 weeks then every time I try to access it I get to the homepage and can not go to any other page after.
If I clear the forum cached I can normally access the site again or if I clear firefox cache I have fall access again until I visit another site using the same forum software.
I am using UBB.threads™ 7.5.4.2
I have ask my ISP to look at the server to see why it is blocking me however he said that I am not even accessing the server when I am blocked.
I thought it was my Modems firewall setting so I turn it off and plug my laptop into the modems without using the router and stall have the same problem.
I replaced my new Belkin Modem with another Linksys AM300 Modem and it was great for about 2 weeks and stopped again.
I never had a problem it has only been since I needed to get a new modem.
I have even got a new ISP for my ADSL I it still jams.
It seems like a cookie problem and if I switch to Safari I can access the site normally for 15 mins until it blocks my access again.
Has anyone had problems accessing there UBB using a new modem? any Ideas how I can get my access back?
I think it has to do with Cookies
Please help this Kiwi ;=)