I have hundreds of subscribers and really like the subscription feature in 7.5.X, but would really like to see some improvements in V8. If you look at This Thread you will see that I currently manually set a subscriber's Member Custom Title to indicate their status, and I also do a manual query to ad a star (of appropriate color) next to their name for others to see. But the whole process in manual and a PITA.

I would love to see the subscriptions for V8 work to automatically set a members title (to whatever admin wants for each subscription level) and also set an icon (also setable by admin for each level) for example, I use different colored stars. I'd also want their icon and member Custom Title to be re-set if their subscription expires (and re-set again if they re-subscribe).

The subscribers page filters should also have an option for listing members where Active = No, but that excludes those who re-subscribed (so you can see members who are truly inactive and have never re-subscribed).

I would also like the member to be sent an email (not just a PM) when their subscription expires, with a link to where they can re-subscribe. Finally, I would like for an option to allow admin to get email notification when a member's subscription expires.