We moved from one host to another, successfully {or so I thought} transferred the SQL server, etc, etc and so forth.

http://www.lightsideofdarkness.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php

Is the relevant URL.

Problem number one:

Stuck on a registration loop.

You set your birthdate, you check the rules understanding, you confirm the birthdate.

It should take you to the registration page to get login name/etc.

But it doesn't. It just bounces back and forth between age and accepting the rules.

Problem Two:

Just as a tester, I clicked on the "superadmin"'s profile and clicked "show user's posts" and I got this:

We encountered a problem. The reason reported was

Script: /home/ahjeonggeun/lightsideofdarkness.com/ubbthreads/scripts/userposts.inc.php
Line#: 150
SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND t3.POST_IS_APPROVED = '1' AND t2.FORUM_IS_ACTIVE = '1' ORDER BY t' at line 7
SQL Error #: 1064
Query: SELECT t3.POST_ID, t1.TOPIC_ID, t3.POST_SUBJECT AS TITLE, t3.POST_POSTED_TIME AS TIME, t1.TOPIC_REPLIES, t2.FORUM_ID, t2.FORUM_TITLE FROM ubbt_TOPICS as t1, ubbt_FORUMS as t2, ubbt_POSTS as t3 WHERE t3.USER_ID = '2' AND t3.TOPIC_ID = t1.TOPIC_ID AND t1.FORUM_ID = t2.FORUM_ID AND t2.FORUM_ID in ( ) AND t3.POST_IS_APPROVED = '1' AND t2.FORUM_IS_ACTIVE = '1' ORDER BY t3.POST_POSTED_TIME DESC LIMIT 0, 50

Please click back to return to the previous page.

Problem Three:

at the bottom of the Admin CP Page for the Post Islands, this is presented:

Warning: Unknown: open(/home/content/l/i/g/lightside/html/ubbthreads/sessions/sess_hmhig5l4ro2q4s3gti2821rom2, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/home/content/l/i/g/lightside/html/ubbthreads/sessions) in Unknown on line 0

We've reset the database on the DB's, Paths & URL's as they all need to be, but we're still getting those errors - and I'm not entirely sure what needs to be fixed for all of the old DB/paths to be removed from everything in order for this to move.