I don't think they'd be too difficult to add, but I think they'd be quite useful.

Think of how you see a forum listed in a category, only instead of it going to a forum it instead goes to wherever you set it to link to... Its icon would be differant, but everything else would look the same.

Basically, it's useful for having an area for affiliated sites to be linked, or site services, etc.

Immagine, you have a forum with a topic like "technology" and you have an affilate site that does gaming, and you offer services; well you'd have a "Paid Services" Link Forum and a Gaming Link Forum, both of which would link off-bulletin board to wherever you'd like them to go...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!