is there a link?

http://www.mobify.me/ helps smile

It does real well on Wordpress. I tested it on my blog and found that there are quirks like the top logo being a transparent PNG loses it's pizzaz... all that is able to be worked around however for a blog like wordpress that is built around a <div> / css layout structure.

having common named divs REALLY helps too.. like #footer, #header, #content, #sidebar etc..

ubbthreads 8.0 will be much more condicive to this being a possibility, since 7.5.5 and before are heavily table driven.

another thing is to take the time to style the various 'types' of pages. example of a blog would be 'page', 'article', 'contact', 'categories' etc etc..

for threads it would prolly be a subset of things like: 'recent topics', 'post list', 'forum list', 'show thread'..

the obscure ones like edit prefs and edit profile would be a little tricker with the optional 'my left stuff'...

all in all, that is a nice service.. dunno about speed though, because if you look @ a mobified site, it's serving up resized images from yoursite.mobify.me a lot of times smile